Developer - Plymouth
You will be responsible for the technical design, build and on-going development of innovative and engaging solutions, from mobile apps to bespoke web-based platforms, involving both back and front-end technologies. You will have opportunity to contribute to pitches, learn new skills and add to the creative process while working with some of the world’s biggest brands.
What you will be doing
- Be involved in a full project life-cycle from conception to deployment.
- Ensure development standards and methodologies are maintained and implemented.
- Work to documented technical solutions and where requested, assist in the technical document creation.
- Implement design briefs and develop web and interactive solutions.
- Integrate with content management systems.
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and exceed client expectations.
- Work and experiment with new ideas and technologies.
- Delivering solutions to a multi-platform audience, with creative flair and a fantastic eye for detail.
- Working collaboratively with a team, presenting your output and discussing concepts with a wide range of people inside and outside the company.
What we are looking for
- Experience of working to deadlines.
- Experience of working under pressure.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, and to move rapidly from one project to another.
- Experience in building mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- Experience of analytical platforms such as Google Analytics.
- A good understanding of client-side platforms, from PCs and Macs to smartphones and tablets, and multiple browsers (Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari) regarding their impact on design and implementation.
- Ability to problem solve and offer creative ideas in delivering technical solutions.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Be calm and collected with strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to foster strong and productive working relationships with a diverse range of people