Account Director - Healthcare - Philadelphia
A bit about the role
Reporting to the Client Engagement Director, you will be working within the global Client Services team to take responsibility for delivering excellent client service for one of the agency’s key clients.
Responsibility for the strategic development of our key account with a global pharmaceutical company in the US, managing growth and client relationships.
Introduce the wider capability of The Moment (TM) and The Creative Engagement Group (TCEG) to new and existing clients.
Analyse the business and current pipeline to identify opportunities to build on and to create new business.
Collaborate with UK colleagues to create a centralized Client Services team, helping to expand business worldwide.
Be based in the client’s office providing direction to the on-site US The Moment team to ensure we deliver the best we can, building direct client relationships but still working closing with the US Philadelphia office.
What you will be doing
- Build a full understanding of the clients’ business, strategies, audiences, objectives and challenges with a view to becoming their trusted advisor
- Actively grow and sustain excellent working relationships with key clients – regular meetings, planning, briefing and evaluation. Take a proactive and integrated approach to providing continuous strategic direction
- Develop clear business plans to achieve new ways of improving and strengthening client relationships and generate more business
- Work with Senior Producer to determine which projects need attention from Account Director and which can be led by production, with Account Director stepping back in for follow up
- Support the delivery of new business through involvement in pitch work, working with production and wider global teams to deliver pitches
- Achieve personal billing targets and overall account goals by delivering added value work to projects or client needs
- Understand the wider TCEG offering and be prepared to work on projects and clients outside of key client remit
- Ensure all work by teams are of quality standard and all opportunities are maximized
- Always ensure client satisfaction
What we are looking for
- Significant experience of healthcare – either through roles in marketing/sales/communications in client organizations or through significant experience in healthcare agencies
- Proven experience as an Account Director or Account Manager with a variety of account groups or large accounts
- Excellent financial and commercial skills
- A thorough knowledge of digital media and content
- Understanding of production and interactive processes and proposal writing
- Understanding of marketing and engagement campaigns – content/distribution/measurement/evaluation/channels
- Demonstrate multi-platform thinking, including the ability to understand technology and delivery options as well as to come up with creative concepts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Creative writing skills
- Excellent networking and negotiating skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Ability to match creative solution to client needs
- Ability to build excellent working relationships with people of all levels
- Power of persuasion/ability to influence
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to shift focus from sales to relationship management
- Commercially astute
- Demonstrable passion for the industry
- Ability to travel between sites, including client sites
Apply for this position >