Motion Graphics Editor -US - Philadelphia
To collaborate with producers, directors and account teams to create, impactful film content for large scale, complex, high profile film projects.
Pre-production duties to include:
- Assist producer/directors to establish approach, look and feel for projects based on brief and intended use.
- Create storyboards / assist in creating visuals for proposals.
Post-production duties to include:
- Partner with producer/directors to edit and create compelling final deliverables on time and budget.
To demonstrate ability to successfully deliver complex, engaging, high end film work.
To elevate the quality and impact of film content across multiple brands in a broad and varied portfolio of projects.
Travel as the role requires.
TV / Film Production or similar relevant degree.
10+ years experience
Visual storytelling for internal corporate comms / short form documentary / broadcast tv commercials etc.
- Creative agency, Production Co and or Established freelance
Provide examples and/or a reel of their work
List of established corporate clients
- Pharma experience is a plus
Expert at Adobe Premiere
Proficient in After Effects and 2D motion graphics
Understanding of audio editing within the video space
Proficient/Advanced at 3D Animation / Cinema 4D, 3DS Max, MAYA etc.
Experienced at designing storyboards
- A background in a professional, post production environment
- Strong organisational skills, most importantly file management and methodical workflow
- Ability to interpret a brief and communicate internally
- A proficient level of sound design and image grade experience
- A good level of technical competency and troubleshooting
- Great attention to detail and a creative mind set
- Fantastic communication and team skills
- The ability to take a proactive and sometimes independent approach to challenges
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to act decisively and sensitively in challenging environments.
- Highly motivated.
- Positive/can do attitude.
- Lateral thinker with a keen eye for detail.
- Proactive, organized and methodical.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage work in respect of tight deadlines & multi-tasking to work across multiple projects concurrently.
- US driver’s license.
- Flexible with working hours, some weekend work may be required.