Mid-weight Creative - London
What you will be doing
- Coming up with ideas in response to client briefs
- Consulting with production teams to develop ideas and ensure they’re appropriate for budgets
- Working with our CD to prepare ideas to present to client
- Writing scripts and content for film, print and digital
- Reviewing work and collaborating with production teams/designers to ensure that work remains on brief and best-in-class
- Presenting creative work to clients
- Proactively sharing interesting work and creative inspiration with the team
- Being a nice person and dealing with the team respectfully and thoughtfully
What we are looking for
- Passionate people who are happy to share their interests.
- Do-ers that have some hard skills (could be copy or design) .
- Collaborative people who realise that an idea is nothing if it doesn’t get made.
- Someone who gets their hands dirty. We’re not precious or entitled and we help each other out.
- Somebody who knows the difference between a clever idea and an also-ran.
- A Creative with extensive experience in an agency role.
- Someone with a channel-neutral agnostic approach.
- Somebody with a book full of innovative shareable content ideas that generated interest and provided real behaviour change for clients.
- Someone who can confidently present their ideas, works fast, thinks clever and knows when to ask for help.
- Somebody who can write compelling copy.
The Creative Engagement Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
As an employer The Creative Engagement Group is committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health of all our staff. Reasonable adjustments are available in all our offices to support health and wellbeing.Apply for this position >