Digital Specialist - Manchester, Philadelphia
A bit about the role
We have a fantastic opportunity to broaden our agency offering to our existing portfolio of clients. You will be joining a global team, who already produce VR, AR, apps, websites and a wide range of e-learning for sectors including healthcare, media and entertainment, consumer goods and tech. Our projects have won awards and we want you to be part of that success.
Our team already includes expert developers, designers, creatives and Project Managers who are passionate about exploring new technologies and engaging audiences in the most impactful way. We have two roles available, one based in our Manchester office and one based in Philadelphia!
What you will be doing?
You will help shape solutions by responding to briefs and propose new ideas based on research of the industry.
You will be a go-to person for client services and will be brought into meetings with clients to advise and support. Where an opportunity requires a deep-dive discovery, you will support this phase and will be expected to facilitate client workshops to draw out the ‘challenge’.
Following a successful proposal, you will support the transition of the opportunity from client services to the delivery team, working closely with the Project Manager during the initiation stage, to build a successful relationship with the client. You will have a thorough understanding of the solution and you will be responsible for articulating this to the delivery team.
Part of the role is to advise on the latest digital developments and how they can be transferred to our clients. This will involve extensive research and a deep understanding of our clients.
You will be part of a team of digital specialists and therefore will be expected to devise a strategy to deliver consistent digital expertise across all TCEG offices in the UK and US.
This is just the first stage of expanding our global capabilities, particularly in the US and you will be right at the forefront of these exciting changes.
What do you need to have
- Expertise and experience (5+years) working in digital and service design
- Industry expertise at a recognised agency
- Keen eye for ‘best in class’ digital work
- Extensive knowledge of digital production workflow
- Extensive knowledge of the potential that digital technologies can play in delivering business objectives for clients within the healthcare sector
Scope of responsibilities
- Responsible for contributing to the development of client briefs, proposals, feasibility studies
- Participate in the strategic development of digital work with strategy, account and creatives
- Responsible for managing the handover of digital projects from client services to delivery team
- Build client services’ confidence in digital solutions and how we produce them
- Translating digital concepts and language
- Updating the client services team and digital teams on latest digital trends and opportunities
Apply for this position >