Mid-weight Creative - London
What you will be doing
- Coming up with ideas in response to client briefs
- Consulting with production teams to develop ideas and ensure they’re appropriate for budgets
- Working with CD to prepare ideas to present to client
- Writing scripts and content for film, print and digital
- Reviewing work and collaborating with production teams/designers to ensure that work remains on brief and best-in-class
- Presenting creative work to clients
- Proactively sharing interesting work and creative inspiration with the team
- Being a nice person and dealing with the team respectfully and thoughtfully
What we are looking for
- Passionate people who are happy to share their interests.
- Do-ers that have some hard skills (could be copy or design) .
- Collaborative people who realise that an idea is nothing if it doesn’t get made.
- No Divas. We’re not precious or entitled and everyone gets their hands dirty. We help each other out.
- Somebody who knows the difference between a clever idea and an also-ran.
- Extensive experience as a creative in an agency role,
- Someone with a channel-neutral agnostic approach.
- A book full of innovative shareable content ideas that generated interest and provided real behavior change for clients.
- Someone with who can confidently present their ideas. And someone who can work fast, think clever and know when to ask for help.
- Somebody who can write compelling copy